THE SECOND SEASON IS SO GOOD. AND YES ANOTHER OLICITY SHIPPER. WELCOME TO THE MADNESS. AND BAD HAIR WIGS
I am so INTO THIS now, it was a lot better than I had expected (especially for the network it’s on), AND I JUST UUUGHHHH.
every time I see it on my dash I smile.
Do you even know how many times I’ve seen a reblog notice that says THORIN YES on my dash.
I didn’t know you were watching Arrow. Did you just start?
I’ve just finished marathoning the first and second seasons for the first time, and yeah okay I totally ship it. Send help.
I’ve seen the Screencap Meme being used as a GIF Meme, too, but I thought I’d make my own inspired by that.
01. up close & personal: gifs where the subject is in close up.
02. showing emotion: gifs that prominently display a character’s emotions.
03. faceless: gifs where the subject’s face is not visible.
04. looking down: gifs where the subject is looking down.
05. bruised & battered: gifs where the subject is banged up.
06. hair: gifs that highlight a character’s (usually female) hair.
07. outfits: favorite outfits or looks that character has worn.
08. full body shots: gifs that show the subject’s entire body.
09. silhouettes: the subject should be in silhouette.
10. touch me: gifs where characters are touching each other or other things of importance.
11. scenerygasm: the subject of the gif is the dominant scenery.
12. objects: gifs where the primary focus is of an object not a character.
13. space: the focus of these gifs is interesting use of space [often negative].
14.night & day: gifs where the subject is out in the light of day or the darkness of the night.
15. quotes: favourite quotes from a character, in gifs.
16. colors: an specific color is emphasised and highlighted in the gifs.
17. colours abound: gifs with great colouring even before editing.
18. tickles my pickle: whatever floats your boat.
[*I (fightingsomany) edited the original version a little bit to suit my likings.]
Stick a number & a fandom/character/ship in my ask and I’ll make a gif set. Thank you! <3
So, because someone keeps wondering if the version of The Edge of Night that is used in the new BOTFA teaser trailer is the same as in ROTK, or a rerecording, I made a little comparison - judge for yourself!
I’m glad to be with you, Tolkien fandom. Here at the end of all things